Comments

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Ngayon at Kailanman 20 December 2018

Enjoy watching  Ngayon at Kailanman today's episode here at Pinoy TV Shows, the number one Pinoy Tambayan of all OFW's around the world. Come let us join together, connect together and have some fun.


Ngayon at Kailanman 20 December 2018 Full Episode.I like the story in the beginning. Romance, but later greed of money, murder, murder more.Then revenge, lies. All is work of evil. A modern millinnial love story Now family fewd, ala Romeo and Juliet, but of course really deffirent din. Okey I'm very amused what will happen next. I hope Rosemarie Gil's heart grows, Alice Dixon is dead and Isabel dies. And finally Isa Calzado and happy ending wedding for Julia and Joshu.Both Ino and Eva are adults. Why are they acting like teenagers? I know Ino is grieving but honestly, he was definitely out of character for him think it would be ok that Eva could be at the funeral. The Ino that we know was a mature and compose person even if he was grieving.What was Eva doing? She should be with her mom. If I was Eva, I would have quickly move her mom out the same hospital where Hernan was (untraceable from any of Stella's men). The thing I hate is when Stella starts acusing Eva being a killer and Inno does not do anything to defend his so-called girlfriend. If I was Eva I should have dumped Inno right there and then for not doing the right thing. I do not know if it is BAD acting or the director is on drugs. Wikipedia/Ngayon at kailanman.  

Ngayon at kailanman , Kapamilya Network and GMA Network Pinoy TV Shows are offering the Filipinos so much fun with their best newest Pinoy Teleserye Replay and people really love to watch Pinoy TV Shows. For your information, the best Pinoy Tambayan to watch Pinoy Teleserye is Yassifab.info. If you enjoyed watching Ngayon at Kailanman Please Like and share our website with your friends.




WHAT'S NEW?

Recent Posts Widget